Canon EOS 7D Mark II KIT 18-135 USM
- 20.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and ISO 100 16000: (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200) for reduced noise at high ISOs and high performance Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for outstanding image quality and processing speed.
- High speed continuous shooting: up to 10.0 fps allows you to capture fast action.
- 65-point all cross-type AF system: for high-performance, accurate subject tracking with EV -3 sensitivity (center point) for focusing in extreme low-light conditions.
- Canon’s innovative Dual Pixel CMOS AF: enables you to shoot video like a camcorder with smooth, fast, and accurate autofocus and lets you enjoy instant and precise autofocus
- Stunning Full HD video: with Custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity) for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, multiple frame rates including Full HD recording at 60p in MOV and MP4 formats and uncompressed HDMI out.
- Intelligent Viewfinder II: provides approximately 100% field of view for shooting ease.
- Improved custom controls: and built-in intervalometer and bulb timer for expanded creativity.
- Magnesium alloy body: with shutter durability up to 200,000 cycles and enhanced dust and weather resistance.
- EOS Scene Detection System: features a new 150,000-pixel/RGB+IR metering sensor for improved precision.
- Built-in GPS Receiver: provides a digital compass, records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information for geotagging images when shooting.
- 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD monitor: (approximately 1,040,000 dots) for bright and clear viewing.
- Compatible with: the included Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1 accessory, which enables Wi-Fi capabilities including easy transfer of images and videos in MP4 format to a compatible smartphone or tablet, and remote still shooting.
Fuel Your Creative Passion
Optimized to make even the most challenging photographic situations effortless, Canon’s EOS 7D Mark II camera features a sophisticated 20.2 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors and more in a rugged, ergonomic design to ensure fast operation and robust still and moving images.
Up to 10.0 fps High-speed Shooting
The EOS 7D Mark II camera has a rugged shutter that’s constructed to withstand up to 200,000 cycles and operate quickly with just a 55 msec shutter release time lag. Capable of shooting up to 10.0 frames per second, it delivers reliable, speedy performance for high-caliber image capture.
65-point All Cross-type AF
The EOS 7D Mark II camera features 65-point* All Cross-type AF that helps ensure precise and stable AF no matter the subject or the camera’s orientation. A wide AF area, a central dual cross-type AF point of f/2.8 and EV -3 sensitivity mean fast, consistent focus even in dim lighting.
The Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1*** enables wireless communication with smartphones, tablets and computers for remote operation and image transfer. Easily installed in the camera’s SD card slot, the Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1 delivers quick and convenient Wi-Fi^ operation, enhancing the EOS 7D Mark II’s potential.